“APPLE A DAY” CONTEST
FROGGY – SONY NASHVILLE – MCA NASHVILLE – BIGGER PICTURE –
ARISTA NASHVILLE – BLACK RIVER ENTERTAINMENT
on-air and online for promotional purposes.
GENERIC CONTEST RULES
For the Radio Stations Operated by:
Keymarket of PA, LLC
Keymarket of Ohio, LLC
And their Affilliates
Revised and Effective 04/02/2013
Please refer to Specific Contest Rules Disclaimer at End
1. No purchase necessary.
2. Contests are open to legal residents of Pennsylvania, Ohio, or West Virginia, 12 years or older, except: Keymarket of PA, LLC and/or Keymarket of Ohio, LLC, and their participating radio stations, (“Keymarket”) their immediate families, and employees of other broadcast stations, print and internet media entities, event sponsors or advertisers, and their immediate families are not eligible to win.
3. Only one winner per household is permitted every 30 days. For prizes valued at over $100, one winner per household every 90 days.
4. Winners must appear in person with proper positive legal identification to claim prize at the participating Keymarket radio stations between 9 am and 4 pm Monday through Friday (excluding holidays) where they called within 30 days, and prior to the expiration date, or prize will be forfeited.
5. Prizes will not be mailed out or delivered to winners. Any winner under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian, who will be required to sign for the prize.
6. All prizes are subject to IRS 1099 reporting. Winners are responsible for any applicable federal, state, or local taxes.
7. Participants may be asked to execute an event participation waiver form at the sole discretion of the Keymarket radio stations at any time from initial participation through delivery of the prize to the participant or contestant. You must first present positive legal identification prior to signing a release form.
8. No cash equivalent will be awarded for any contest prize.
9. The stations may from time to time work in conjunction with concert promoters and various venues throughout our listening area to provide contestants the opportunity to win tickets and sometime meet performers backstage as part of a contest or promotion. This opportunity is at all times subject to the sole discretion of the performer and the controlling venue and subject to change at any time. With this in mind – there may be situations where the Keymarket radio stations, the promoter and or the venue cannot be held liable for – including but not limited to: changes to the time, place, method, procedure, or cancellation of the event and or applicable Artist meet and greet at any time.
10. Participating Keymarket radio stations and affiliated companies are not responsible for any claims, liabilities, or damages arising out of, or in conjunction with, any prizes won in this contest, nor are they responsible for any malfunction of equipment or telephone systems, internet, or email during this contest. The Keymarket radio station operator has the final decision as to the winner.
11. All telephone calls to the participating station contest lines will be recorded and may be played back on the air for promotional purposes. By playing contests you give Keymarket the right to publicize your name, likeness and voice by any media.
12. In the event of local or national emergency, contests may be temporarily suspended or cancelled at the discretion of Keymarket.
13. Odds of winning are determined by the exact number of listeners calling when each prize is awarded. Contest void where prohibited by law.
14. Keymarket at all times retains sole discretion in regard to all contest matters.
15. If you are listening to the internet stream of the radio station, programming may be delayed affecting contest participation.
16. Any person or persons found to be in violation of these contest rules before, during, or after the respective on-air and/or online contest will be disqualified and any prize or prizes will be forfeited and Keymarket will reserve the right at its sole discretion to not award a contest prize.
The above Generic Contest Rules may be amended, supplemented, modified in all or part for a specific radio station or station(s) Events/Contests/Activities from time to time. Keymarket at all times reserves the right to amend/supplement and/or modify these Generic Contest Rules with specific rules which shall be made available by the Keymarket radio station(s) as appropriate and in the Keymarket radio station(s) sole discretion. Listeners’ and potential contest participants are urged to acquaint themselves with these specific contest rules in advance of their participation. Where Specific Contest Rules are in place for a particular event, those Specific Contest Rules shall control over where different from the Generic Contest Rules.